Okay, the top picture is of Brad, myself, Michelle Romero and Danielle Williamson. These girls are some of the most recent converts to our ward. Very sweet girls! I actually became rather close with Danielle but she has recently moved to west valley(Goodyear,AZ, actually). Next is a fun picture of Brad and the Diamond Backs at Chase Field. The third picture is of me on the beach during our trip to Emily and Nathan's for Thanksgiving, and lastly is a picture of Brad and I on the steps of the Newport Beach Temple! GORGEOUS! Inside and out. Isaac asked me to dig deeper and really find some pics that the rest of the family may not have seen. So here you are!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Okay, the top picture is of Brad, myself, Michelle Romero and Danielle Williamson. These girls are some of the most recent converts to our ward. Very sweet girls! I actually became rather close with Danielle but she has recently moved to west valley(Goodyear,AZ, actually). Next is a fun picture of Brad and the Diamond Backs at Chase Field. The third picture is of me on the beach during our trip to Emily and Nathan's for Thanksgiving, and lastly is a picture of Brad and I on the steps of the Newport Beach Temple! GORGEOUS! Inside and out. Isaac asked me to dig deeper and really find some pics that the rest of the family may not have seen. So here you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, so not to be a stocker or anything, but I found your blog. Yep, I like to snoop! haha! Looks like you're having a great time in AZ! How fun! I love AZ! You probably won't be able to view my blog right now because it's private, but if you give me your email address I'll send you an invite. Lisa and my other sisters have a blog too! My email is amj_427@hotmail.com. Take care!
Hey liz and Brad! its becca (and blair I guess) I was just thinking about you guys, and actually happened upon your blog after looking at ben's and mer's. you guys look like you are having fun! I hope you guys are doing wonderful!!!!
Liz and Brad-Love the Pics. We will try and keep you posted too. I think this can be a fun outlet. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment