Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ben Folds Concert















Tuesday night we went to see Ben Folds at the Gammage Theatre in Tempe. It was part of Homecoming week at ASU. They featured songs from their new album Way to Normal as well as a few fake songs they had posted on their website for fans prior to the release of the album. After they played their set of mostly newer music, they came out and played a bunch of their older songs including “Rockin the Suburbs”, “Still Fighting it”, “Annie Waits”, “Philosophy”, and “Underground”. The concert was really entertaining. We were both extremely engaged by the ‘piano-pounding pandemonium’. Four Thumbs up for Ben Folds (Two from each of us)!

4 comments:

kaylene said...

wow...love the new background. I'm a little jealous. Some girls have it all :)

Paul & Ann Hawkins Family said...

Lucky!!! It would be so much fun to see Ben Folds. Hope things continue to go well for you both!

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

That sounds like an AMAZING concert, so j!

Doug & Stef said...

I used to be a big fan of theirs...but I kinda lost them I bet you guys had a blast!