Well, it is official, I am old. For 25 years I have been on this earth. I think I have done well so far though. My birthday was definitely a time of reflection and anticipation of looking forward to things that I hope to accomplish.
Brad was an absolute sweetie for my birthday. He got me some diet coke and Doritos as well as peanut butter cups and a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure. It felt so good to get my nails done.
On my birthday, we went to On the Border for dinner (I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD) and then we went over to my sister-in-laws house for cake and ice cream. It was a good birthday. I got plenty of cards and phone calls and emails. Thank you all for remembering me on my special day!
Pictures will be posted shortly!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Right now Kaylene is not a fan of me because we are watching the college national championship football game. But we are pissed that you guys have waited so long to let the secret out that you guys love On the Border.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment