Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oscar De La Hoya (kind of)

Well, our little guy has started kicking. It is so fun to feel him inside of me. It makes all this chubbiness worth it.

He is most active in the morning. When I am sitting at work and eating my breakfast he really starts to wake up and the kicking begins. It is so fun!

They say, that once the mom can feel the baby it takes about a month for the husband to feel it. I am so excited to now be more than half way through.
22 weeks and counting. I have to admit... it is a little daunting to think that I am closer to labor and delivery now than I am to conception.

Just a fun little update! Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Levi and Katie Hansen said...

It feels so much more real when the kicking starts! I am so happy for you! I hope things continue to go well!