We finally meet after 9 months of guessing what he would look like. Jonathan doing what he does best...sleep Wearing his Superbowl gear. Notice his long fingers. Wide Receiver? Quarterback?
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys, especially for you Liz, you can bend and touch your toes again!! What a handsome little man, hes is so little, I love his man hands and feet. Hope your getting sleep, enjoy your little guy.
Congrats! Oh, he is so cute. Aren't these new babies the best? One of these days, we need to get together so our little ones can meet. Liz, hope are recovering well!
the one photo where he is wearing the football shirt and you commented on his long fingers, with his head tilted to the side, kinda reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock...like he's complicating something deep. He's cute.
8 comments:
congrats. I can't believe you had such a big baby. GOOD JOB!!!
Love all the sweet pics! Jonathon is such a precious boy! What an amazing gift it is to be a parent:)
Congrats guys! This is an exciting time for you. I'm glad to hear all went well.
Brandt
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys, especially for you Liz, you can bend and touch your toes again!! What a handsome little man, hes is so little, I love his man hands and feet. Hope your getting sleep, enjoy your little guy.
what a cute little guy. how big is he? how did delivery go? you look great liz! good luck the next few weeks.
Congrats! Oh, he is so cute. Aren't these new babies the best? One of these days, we need to get together so our little ones can meet. Liz, hope are recovering well!
I wana kiss his cheaks!
the one photo where he is wearing the football shirt and you commented on his long fingers, with his head tilted to the side, kinda reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock...like he's complicating something deep. He's cute.
Post a Comment