Something should have clued me in when I woke him from a three hour nap one day and put him on my bed to continue waking up by watching TV, when he then fell back asleep after already sleeping for three hours.
Blessed day for antibiotics, breathing treatments and the priesthood! This past week David has come down with an awful cold and he is teething his top two teeth at the same time. Ugh! So between trying to get everyone healthy, I canned some jam and made some freezer jam. Costco had a 4lb/7.00$. How could you say no to that?
This is only a fraction of what I made.
So Snoqualmie Falls is 20 minutes from our house. We ventured out today and had a really good time as a family. Absolutely beautiful.
My little David-bear. He is such a momma's boy and I LOVE IT!
Look for a picture boys?! haha
35 cent sucker from the gift shop made his day!
I shared this one with David
1 comment:
your jam looks yummy! those jars are cute! did you get them at the grocery store?? are they 8 oz? 16oz? cute pics!!!!
Post a Comment